Looking for a space to fund raise for other charities or local groups?
We can offer space at very affordable rates and often
free as long as the fundraising has a charitable cause.
We can assist with planning a fund raiser
as well as supply staff for the bar.
The CCLG is a charity based at the Speakers helping to bring together groups and individuals that require a base and some support in the development of their groups.
The charity was formalised as a SCIO in May of 2015.
The charity purposes are to -
- To advance arts and heritage, culture and recreation.
- To advance public participation in sport.
- To provide recreational facilities and organise activities for the public to improve their conditions of life.
- To advance education.
- To advance health.
- To advance citizenship through community development and volunteering.
- To relieve those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or any other disadvantage.
- To promote, establish, operate or support similar groups , schemes or projects which further charitable status.
Membership is open to all individuals or groups.
The CCLG has ability to further its purposes through fundraising, trading, grants, donations etc. within the scope of their constitution.
The CCLG can have up to 7 trustees elected from the membership.